Help &


Let’s Help Your Business Grow

Ask us anything.

We will get back to you within 24 – 48hrs

Most popular questions

To have a website can sometimes cost as low as N40,000 can also cost as much as N10,000,000. This depends on the type of website, features a business needs. You can request a quote from us or chat us live to tell use feature you want on the website and we will give you the best option that will suit your business.


It depends on the feature of the website. We understand the urgency and the need to start running your business as soon as possible. We will get your website up within 48hrs if the feature is not much or 7 Days if the feature is medium or 30-45 Days if its a big project. 

Yes, you can pay twice, 70% before the start of the project and the remaining 30% if the project is delivered.

Yes, you will need to provide the contents, images, that will be used on the website. If you don’t have contents or images, we can help you to get it done.

Getting Started

Help & Support

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.


Call Us


SEO in Lagos SEO in Lagos


321 House 10 Festac
Lagos Nigeria


Email Us

Emnet Media Copyright Reserved